Training courses are also put together according to your needs. The result: Your company offers users the optimal training program.Patrick Staffhorst
Head of Training Centre
PowerReports provide an infrastructure for the easy and fast creation of reports with Microsoft Excel. A big advantage is the possibility to integrate graphics and diagrams as well as to evaluate and visualize information automatically and attractively on the basis of product and project data.
As a report expert, you might dream of creating your laboriously created Excel-based reports out of the reliable data of your PLM system at the touch of a button. With PowerReports, CONTACT offers a powerful technology for precisely this purpose. The training shows how you can use Excel templates to create appealing reports including graphics and diagrams in a purely configurative manner and without any programming effort. And how you can supply them in real time or automatically with data from your PLM system. Based on this, we would like to introduce you to the possibility of using our PowerScript framework to implement even very complex reports that go beyond the usual framework (calculated data, complex queries, data from external databases).
- Familiarize yourself with the relationships between the various report components
- Gain insight into the different types of providers
- Define and activate your own provider
- Getting to know the basics of the influence name on the application
The training is aimed at all users of the CONTACT technology platform who want to create their own PowerReports or who simply want to learn about the implementation possibilities.
- Successful participation in the training course "Application Design – Basics" is recommended.
- Basic knowledge of PowerScript programming is recommended
- Architecture of PowerReports
- Data sources and data providers
- Provider types in detail
- Provider Parameters
- Implementation of own providers
- Activation of PowerReports
- Create your own reports